Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A post wihout a title - malas nk pk title

Lately, i have been having some sleeping problem. Not that i can't sleep. The problem is that everytime i find a good spot, closing my eyes will straight away leads me to sleeping. So, even though its not Ramadhan anymore, I find that lately, especially during last weekend, I have been sleeping from 6pm to 12pm. Then woke up and do my work (mainly the bluddy interview transcript) then go back to sleep around 5-6 am. But one thing that is amazing is that right now, I've been woking up at 11am max. So at least, I have been enjoying the sun more than the moon. hehehehe...

I think, my sleep has not been boring. I have been having some interesting, sad, thrilling and enjoyable dream. Thats one of the reason (i think) i dun wanna wake up. Cuz I really want to know the ending of my dream. But normally, I wont lor...surely the storyline of the dream will get so thrilling that the people or me in the dream cant reach the final destination. Bak kate org mlayu...perjalanan penuh dgn onak dan duri...haha.. but one of the dreams which i can rememeber was about a young girl...i think really2 young about 5-7 years old who did not enjoy Aidilfitri as much as we do.

To start off the story of the dream, the venue of the dream is so unclear. Sometimes its in Malaysia, sumtimes its in Welly. But alot of people in my family, relatives, friends from high school and in Welly is in the dream.

It started off with me n my cousins and friends playing futsal in the eve of Aidilfitri (Normally in Msia, Ive been playing futsal in Aidilfitri). Then suddenly, while I was outside the court, looking at the game, there sits a really young and cute looking girl name siti (tak igt name..so bantai name je la..haha)... then we started talking, and im amazed in her age, she was pretty mature in compare to her friends. So when we finished, I invited her to my house for raya. I promised her that I would send her home later. And she followed us. Before that, ive asked her to called her mother first, so that she knows where she is going. She called and she only left a voice msg as her mother might be busy with her "things". We stayed till late night (late meaning late for a 5-7 years old girl) after eating a whole lot of Raya food (which I totally craved and missed). We had sum fun, and got to know and I see her to be a really independent child which are more matured than any other kids around today. But later that night, when it is time for me to send her home (i dun know why, in the dream i was suppose to send her using Atong's scooter...hahah), she looks kinda sad. She just stayed at the living room and stayed quite....and when I asked her several times to get ready...she called her mom and left a message saying she won't be going back home. I asked her why...and she told me that she felt not being loved and for once she wanted to have an enjoying Aidilfitri where the feeling of togetherness and happiness is felt and enjoyed with a group of people that cares about her. She has not felt the feeling of Aidilfitri since she was born as her family members were busy with work and does seem to care less about Aidilfitri. Later, some force (heheheh) woke me up..and it makes me think.

The dream makes me think how lucky I am to be part of a family that loves me so much. This goes to my family in Malaysia and to my friends in Wellington too. I have been celebrating Aidilfitri in Wellington for 4 years and has been nagging about not being able to enjoy my Aidilfitri like it used to be. But the dream makes me realize that there are some people who did not feel what I'm feeling now..and I shud be thankful.

I really want to thank everyone for giving me lotsa love and happiness throughout my life. Sorry if there is any wrong doings which causes you to hate me so much. I know deep within, i did not meant it.

Okay, going back to my happy2 stuff..Just got to know that I won the Vic International Photo Competition. Amazed I am, straight after reading the email, I ym nanee..hehehe...Nanee tak bgn lg...so i just left a msg saying "msg when when you wake up"...hahaha... so ive decided to attend the Vic International event on Friday to collect the prize...Btw the prize i got is a $100 voucher from Wellington Photographic Suppliers shop...and hopefully I can get the overall winner and get another $200 voucher from the same shop..haha...boleh la beli lense baru..beli filter ke..muahahahhaha....

ok..thats all for now...someone has been nagging to me to write a post..and rite now while im bored doing my transcript alone...i decided to...hehe..

nota lantai : ok dh tulis post...so lg 4 bulan baru tulis post baru..:P


Kekuikui

-Khairil aka krelganzo

3 comments:

F said...

Sebelum dua perenggan terakhir, aku baca post ni dan actually terbayang Ainee tgh bercakap. Sekali kau, krel.

Sungguh detail cerita mimpi kau. Tak selalu lelaki cerita psl mimpi2 nih

krelganzo said...

iyer la tuh farah...tgk cmne tahap kesangapan aku buat keje..smpi aku boleh tulis post...ajaib nih..kekek

Liz-A-Tou-tou said...

aku rasa, bdk kecik chomel tu..ntah2 future daughter korang kot hahaha

Hoh Ainee! Jgn asyik duk ber-kareer..anak takmo blk umah kang. hohoho

Maaf Zahir & Batin ;)