Thursday, October 23, 2008

keep on moving..

things do not just go according to plan.. there will always be some problems along d way..

i should be relaxing rite now..but im not..
i should have submitted my final draft..but i didnt..
i should be catching up on my sleep..but i cant..

one of the worse things that could happen to a writer happened to me last nite..

i lost one section of my research after working for 3 hours for it.. i remembered saving my work after completing the section..even saving it while working on it..den my ms word became a bit crazy so i closed and open it again..thennnn.. d whole section was not there! &*%$#&#$$^@#@!!

i was so shocked smpi menggeletar satu badan..then i was so stressed and broke down..i couldnt stand it anymore.. dh la tgh mengejar masa..bende camnie lak happen..can u imagine?? i really felt like shutting everything off n sleep..but i didnt.. while i can still remember what i wrote, i start writing d whole section back.. my heart was pounding very fast.. there was a mixture of emotions...

so, i could not finished my draft yesterday..i emailed david to ask for another day..n he agreed that i could hand the draft tmrw..

now every few minutes i would press d save button..haih technologies..they can make ur life easier and they can even make you get a heart attack! haha..

i havent started doing anything today..i just felt that i should take some time off. went for lunch and jln2 around town with ayer just now..n i just got back few minutes ago.. i'll start my work after this and hoping nothing bad will come my way..

so korang2..let's keep on moving.. we are almosstt there!!

nota lantai: still tak bleh caya kene stadi lagi tuk exam next week!!!! erghhh!!!

No comments: