Friday, October 17, 2008

d.a.l.l.e.m.m.u ~ dam dim dum..

1. saw david today..he's happy with my draft.. wants my 'full' draft next wed..mati! ..offered me to do phd = crazy! told him to take my project n extend it himself..haha.. he sed he'll contact me in few years time to see if i'll be interested then..hahaha.. no thanks!

2. stayed at hons room after dat..tried to do history project..but i got bored and ngantoks..so no mood..stayed til around 7.45pm

3. went dinner at satay kajang with the gurls..no guys allowed today..haha..n so d guys went to nandos..so we gossiped..laughed..full..n we're happy =D

4. d guys joined for coffee at ernesto..last coffee with atong in welly since he's going back this monday..haha..so..more gossips..more kenekan atong..more laughters..n we're happy =D

5. now im at home..becoming lazy..with no mood to do history..

6. my dad going for haji on d 1st of dec.. n my mom n bros will come here for my graduation on d 4th-13th dec..all tix confirmed..

7. i wana go shopping.. i wana buy spring dresses..i wana buy shoes..i wana buy d gladiator sandal..i wan d estee blockbuster.. i need more money!!
p/s: tgh protes d.a.l.l.e.m.mu..kene paksa atong bace blog nih..hahahahah.. =p

No comments: