Thursday, July 24, 2008

updates..

after lazying around for the first 2 weeks of this sem, week 3 definitely became busier.. had to prepare for my critique n AOS presentation on tues..presentation was ok i guess..the article was damn hard so i dono..nvmd its over.. although we have less readings per week this time..but the articles are more difficult, challenging! =s

later that evening, we went to arashi to celebrate mek lijah's bday =p it was a belated bday celebration but it was still fun.. i think all the bday celebrations or parties or just a simple get together n makan2 this year were more exciting and fun compared to previous years. is it cuz all of us were too bz doing school work n when its time for any celebration, we put all our hearts together n party?? hahaha.. or maybe cuz its our last year n all of us do not want to miss any chance we get to mingle around with each other..awwww..keke

met my supervisors on wed morning to discuss my honours project..im actually doing a project on "Regulation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)".. sounds boring? haha..initially only DC aka Jack Black was my supervisor. Then he suggested for Trish to help for the regulation part..i cant believe im doin a project which is related with some sort of regulation..dlu punye la elak..haha..ntah..not as bad kot now..

anyway..that was the first time i met trish to discuss my project..then she asked me

TK: which part of msia are you from?
Me: Kuala Lumpur
TK: whereabout?
Me: Ampang..my house is quite near the Twin Towers (dia ni tau ke KL?) You've been in Msia before?

TK: Yeah, I used to stay there for a while..My house was at Jalan Klang Lama (she actually sed all that.."jalan klang lama" with the slang of cuz..haha)
TK: Its Old Klang Road David (Cuz DC was blur..haha)
Me: haha..so you must know a few malay words then?
TK: just a few.. I used to stay in Alor Star as well, but i don like it there..all the shops will be closed on fridays..but better than the east coast..Its boring! So, I used to go to Butterworth..then go to Penang.. oh I love Penang..
Me: haha..yeah Penang is nice..

tak sempat dh nk borak lagi cuz the meeting ended n all of us were walking out of the room..haa..so tak bleh la nk mengata dia..kang dia paham pulak =p kekkee..

another story, I found few videos of my little brother in youtube making a fool of himself..ish..malu nk mengaku adek nih..ntah pape..rase nk tendang jek (kejam? hahah) well, to those of you yg tak tau.. I have 2 younger brothers..one is 21 this year n the youngest is 17. yes im d eldest..i dono y, ramai org igt im d youngest or the only child..ahhaha..manja sgt kot? oh well, im d only gurl in the family..in a way, sometimes i do get spoiled..ngeh...BUT..my mom mmg manjakan my little brother sgt2! ishh..Dia dah besar dh tu mama..hahaha.. dlu kecik2..senang jek nk buli derang..skang dh besar.. i jek kene buli..tau la derang tu laki..KEJAMM..but yeah..of cuz i miss them n their gila-ness..heh..



me n my bros during my graduation last dec..the one on the left, wearing white/beige is my 21-year old bro n the one in black is my youngest bro..n yes like wat i always say..the youngest is the tallest, n the eldest is the ?? (comelness..hahahahhaha)

ok later peeps..looking fwd to dark knight tomorrow..yee haa!

6 comments:

sd. said...

final statement tu mmg x tahan ok.

haha

FM said...

ho ho ho gang ar kite our siblings lagi tinggi..

but seriously ur bros tingginyee...

aineetigger said...

haha..adek2 i cam galah..haha

ms nonie said...

fawa kalo u berdiri sebelah diorg camne la eh?? hehehhe sure comey gak :P

Hazwani Hashim said...

i youngest pun i paling pendek jerr...bosan~!so kira qualify tak comelnest?eheh

krelganzo said...

i youngest...i paling pendek gak...tp i 2 org adek beradik je...so i lg comel dr my bro la..yey!