Saturday, November 22, 2008

think think think..

after several days of thinking and talking to some people.. i think im not gona continue my masters here. i think that i would prefer working for few years first then only do my masters IF i want to by then. at least i will do something related to my work then, and that would definitely benefit me in the future. but i kan nk keje smpi i puas ati jek..den jd housewife with an hons degree..lepak di rumah while ade own business..cewah..

as for now, if i extend my hons project, i don THINK i can contribute anything to msia since my project is NZ based..hmm.. further, i think that im still not interested at the moment. some may say that since im considering it i might be interested..hmm, that is wat i thought.maybe i was considering it to see if i can become more interested to do kot. oh well, apparently not.. hmm

to those yg nk buat go ahead..its good opportunity. kan ade opportunity cost. so this will be mine. i hope i wont regret it in d future. as for now, i don really have a definite plan about my future. i really respect those who knows what they want. of cuz i know wat i want in the short term la kot but in certain situation, its definitely more difficult. ala, most of the time nk mkn kat mane or nak masak ape pun i tak bleh nk decide.haha..

im stil gona go for the meeting on monday with david. just to listen on what he has to say. will list all d pros and cons by then and discuss with my dad. i know my dad will respect my decision. after all, he told me to make the decision by myself..

so in d near future, i'll go back home, lepak, cuti2.. at the moment i think i'll consider glcs.. maybe khazanah..pnb ke petronas ke..wah semua dkt dgn rumah..haha.. of cuz there are always d big-4.. we'll c how things go.

my ticket from jpa dh confirmed. me, ayer and dyana will be going back on the 26th of dec. belum dpt welly-auck ticket..next wk ni kot..as for now, im planning my cuti2..just goin around north to tauranga.. dh tatau mane nk gi since semua pun dh gi..tp anywhere cuti pun best kan.hihi..

okeh.. til later..dh lame tak post gambar..will grab some from ayer soon..taa~~

No comments: