Monday, June 23, 2008

Proposal

Progress on my proposal is soooo slowww.. i tot i kinda know what im goin to write but it is actually harder.haih..been reading the 308 assignments to choose which companies i would want to interview next sem. they are all very good essays, impressive. i think my 308 essay last year was soo uninteresting..haha.. lupe sbenarnye essay pasal ape..ekekke..

anyway, jack black is only free on wednesday. so this gives me more time to get my proposal together or maybe just ideas to discuss with him. i just want to get it over with!! cant wait to be freeeee.. n enjoy the temporary holidayyy before facing the dreadful 2nd semester..huhu..

currently, my schoolmates are all uploading school pic and taging everybody..it's funny to see all those school pic..dengan semua org gelap, muka berminyak time sports..n ade satu gmbr tu ade my fren dh jd artis and ade yg dh kawen.. hahaha..lawak..i miss school days.. well, facebook has helped all of us to reunite thru the pictures..siap ade gmbr time skolah rendah ok! ahha..if only im at home then i can dig all the pic and scan it thru.. but too bad la im here, takde gmbr lame2 with me.. hmm maybe i could post some pic from intec..keke..later lah..

okeh, should get back to my proposal yg lembab cam kura2 tuh..til then.. hope it wont rain next sunday..huhu..tata

No comments: