Saturday, February 14, 2009

pink panther..nyumm..

dont get me wrong..im not talking bout the pink panther movie..that is sooo boring.. im talking about pink panther the drink..yeah! went to ss2 with ayer just now.. drank pink panther..aaahhh..so nice! hehe..so u guys shoulg go try! its a mixture of drinks which we think consist of pink guava and watermelon? but it has nata d coco, lychee and watermelon cubes.. try try!

on another note..looks like i have to cancel my phillipines trip for now since it is not confirmed whether my dad will be going there or not next wk.. i just hope that i can go for a short holiday somewhere before i start working..need holiday!! (although im currently enjoying my looonngg holiday..but you know wat i mean =p)

happy valentines day to everyone..n of cuz to my dear ayer.. although we're not actually celebrating it..im just gona wish u anyway for fun..haha.. everyday is our valentines day..bleh? hahahah.. oh well, its not in our culture pun to actually celebrate this day kan.. so should i wish u happy saturday? hahaha.. ok crappp.. i better end my post now..gudnite..taa~~

No comments: