Sunday, February 8, 2009

pgl was great!

i went to watch pgl the musical yesterday with ayer, my mom, my aunties and uncle. it was my second time watching the musical, the first being the first season of the show. i must say that it was really2 great! it was far better than the first one. more energy, more up to beat music, more dance..waa i wana dance! my fren, nita was one of the dancers as well. nita, good job! n of cuz the whole theatre was full! i feel like watching it again but most of the tickets are fully booked. oh we sat at the 150 seats but of cuz ayer n i used our student cards to get more discounts.haha..dh nk expired dah pun so better gune kan.. we watched the 3pm show since we couldnt get nice seats for other night shows..

in the evening we went to fadh's house for kenduri doa selamat. he's going to perth soon.. it was nice to meet with few frens that i have not seen for quite some time..

talent lab called and my final interview with the senior management of rhb will be on thursday at 8am. ayer's and nash will be on tuesday..waa cuakk..alone on thursday..iskkk.. wish us luck!!

so, i think i'll follow my dad to phillipines next week. wahaha.. he's going there for a week for work..my mom felt like tagging along..at first im quite worried to go since i wasnt sure the date of my interview..so since the interview will be this thursday, i feel more than happy to go holiday! wee! me n my mom might just go for 3 nights kot.. c how..

other than dat, yey my boxes have arrived! happy to get my certs!! haha.. but not happy with the thought of unpacking..currently, my boxes are still downstairs in front of the door..ekekke.. =p

ok..will go for a late lunch later with my family. my brother came back from skudai on friday just for the long weekend. i feel like eating steamboat..nyummm.. maybe we'll go to coca later..hmm i dono.. ok till then..taa~~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huaaaaaaaaa...nk tgk PGL3...heard it's far better than d 1st n 2nd...i did watched d 2nd..

tp nk buek cmno...tix sold out...cedeyh2 (*_*)

aineetigger said...

hehe..we bought it like 1 month before kot.. tu pun byk dh sold out..but seriously..mmg best..ade mcm magic2..hehe

Anonymous said...

huaaaa..jelez2...

guess hav to wait for season 4 then...

tho dh xde tiara..

eh, u jd PGL r ganti tiara, amacam?

kehkeh

aineetigger said...

haa idea bagus tu..bleh blakon dgn stephen rahman..yey..hahahah