Tuesday, December 23, 2008

phew!

3 days left..oh well its actually 2 more days.. my flight to auckland will be at 7am..ergh..awalnye..hoping that we can check in with mas earlier so that we can do our boxing day shopping for a while at dressmart! hehe..

today was a tiring day.. woke up very early since i slept early yesterday. cleaned stuffs and make some room for the salvation army to pick up our beds and desks.. went to the library to donate textbooks.wargh..heavy2.. went to the bank to settle our account then back home to wait for pick ups..

salvation army came but the guy was so ngade he did not want to pick up our mattress cuz he said there is a tear at the mattress. geram nye..i bought it like that from salvation army earlier this year lah! ish..now i dono wat to do with the mattresses..haiyo..

then, coffee tables were gone.. next the tv..ni pun satu, minah tu siap kuarkan dr kotak nk test2..penat je i angkat boh dlm kotak..then tlg dia angkat boh dlm keta..anak dia ade dlm keta buat bodo..iskk..sabar jek la..

after all dat, went to cash converter to sell my printer and floor lamp. tgk2 dia tak mau printer sbb dia kate byk sgt printer..wah penat jek bwk. lamp tu pun dpt 10dlrs jek..mule2 dia nk bg 1dlr jek..kedekuts!!

then, i rushed to the men gift shop to buy torchlight + swiss knife my dad pesan. then took a bus to railway to get my recommendation letter from david. went to diva AGAIN..haha..this time to buy stuffs for my cousin..then went to woolf to pick up liz's grad photos..

so, i've finished my errands for today..wah..byk kan.. went jln2 n dinner at cinta.. came back home and the person who bought my drawers came to pick them up..so officially, my house is empty..iskk..sedey2...

will go to high comm tomorrow, then will start cleaning the house and packing my luggage..

that's it from me now..until next time..taa~~

No comments: