Saturday, December 13, 2008

people come and go..

wah..lame sungguh tak update.. been very bz lately..n gona still be bz after this till xmas..well, gona spend some time updating later.. just a short post for now tho..

my family went back this morning. ayer and i sent them to the airport. we had breakfast at la fare before sending the car back.. walked around town, went back and catched up on my sleep. it was a tiring week, didn't feel that i slept that much..been running around everywhere. everything was great tho..

thx for my family for coming for my graduation..thx for everyone else also!

sent nash and n at the airport on friday.. 2 gone, less here. hmm.. more going home..iskk :'(

4 years in welly, 4 years in a place i call home..2 weeks left before i say goodbye to my second home.. =(

No comments: