Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

wanted to post this earlier but i was unwell..

MAMA AND AYAH,

HAPPY 24th ANNIVERSARY !!


my whole family during the milford sound cruise. my mom and dad smgt nz tu..jaket pun nz..haha =p

although dah terlambat time nz, but it is still 4th of august in msia..hehe..

on another note, yes i was sick..ergh..migraine strikes again..this time its worse cuz it made my whole body weak..aargh benci.. currently having this sucky feeling..i hate this! i just feel like lying on the bed sleeping but history belum abes..waa.. d articles are damn boring making me feel sicker..haha..

i had few migraine attacks in the beginning of the year. d doctor said probably cuz too stressed n lack of sleep.. (of cuz la..terkejut buat hons time tu).. after several months, i had migraine last saturday n of cuz again today..haih i dono y..probably cuz my sleeping pattern is not normal..well, yes i tend to stay up all nite til about 6 or 7am then sleep till after lunch..hoho.. mmg la gila kan? but then, i think i sleep within reasonable hours..hmm i dono! i just hope i wont get any more headaches after this..cuz when i have migraine, only the left part of my head hurts, especially above my eyes..tak suke!!

No comments: