Tuesday, March 3, 2009

24 things i've learn in 24 years

1. I learn how to walk
2. I learn how to talk
3. I learn how to write
4. I learn how to color
5. I learn how to draw
6. I learn how to calculate
7. I learn how to run and how to play sports
8. I learn how to cook simple foods (makanan bujang)
9. I learn that the world is so big and since then its my dream to travel.
10. I learn that the planet earth is only a small planet in compare to the galaxy. Since then ive been dreaming of going to the space, exploring the unknown world.
11. I learn that my parents luv me really2 much and they would do anything to make my future as bright as the sunlight.
12. I learn that the world has so many stories to tell. And its up to you to go and find the knowledge and use it for the good of mandkind.
13. I learn that violence is not the way to teach other people.
14. I learn that you have to be a chameleon to survive in every situation you are in. But dun ever go beyond from what you believe.
15. I learn that you have to stand firm on your belief..but you need to hear what other people are saying too.
16. I learn to be independence. But independence does not mean that you don't need any friends or someone to share your thoughts and problems.
17. I learn that studying smart is better than studying hard.
18. I learn that there is no short cut in life...choosing a short cut will only take you further away from your goals.
19. I learn that "kissing ass" will only make you being liked by ur superior...but not by your colleagues and friends.
20. I learn that accounting is the language of business. But accounting should not be the sole knowledge for a business due to its inefficiency.
21. I learn that people can change but in the end your true self is still in you.
22. I learn that the truth is not out there.
23. I learn that luv is as sweet as sugar. Hatred has no taste and it will make the world suffer.
24. I learn that birthdays aren't a day for you to celebrate yourself for getting old. Its a day for you to remember all the persons who have luv you for your entire life.

What i've learn so far is that learning is not a one time thing. Its a never ending story.

Anyway, thanks guys and girls for the birthday wishes. I hope, as i grow older, i hope that my friends will always be around me all the time (like whats happening now).

Khairil Mustafa

1 comment:

aineetigger said...

wow! u wrote a post! yey!

happy bday again!! muaaaahhxx!!